The Service and Terms
Thank you for using iHeart. By using our Services, you accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”).
- iHeart is not intended for use by persons under the age of 13. By using the service, you represent that you are at least 13 years old and you agree to be bound by these terms.
- Violation of any of these Terms will lead to a direct termination of your access to the Service.
- You may not contribute with any religious or political views, or propaganda with information which contains incitement to racial hatred or pornography via the use of iHeart’s Services. And you may not offend other people through the use of our Services.
iHeart offers paid services within the Service which you can purchase as a monthly subscription (“Subscription”).
There are two subscription options including the following subscriptions:
- Auto renewing subscription: $9.99 per month.
- Auto renewing subscription: 7 days for free, then auto-renews at $9.99 per month.
2. Subscriptions Automatically Renew Until You Cancel
- Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
3. Cancellation of Service
- You may cancel a Monthly subscription at any time. Cancellation is effective at the end of the applicable monthly period. If you have any questions, please contact us by visiting emailing email@example.com.
Medical Services Disclaimer
iHeart encourages you to consult with your healthcare professional if you have any questions or experience any changes in your condition or health status before using the Service. To begin using the Service, you represent that you are in good enough health. If you have been diagnosed with a health condition which may be impacted by the Service, which means that you have obtained the express approval from a health care professional to use the Service. You have to understand that iHeart cannot guarantee that you will achieve your health goals, because despite your efforts, individual users’ results will vary for a variety of reasons.
Health and Nutritional Information
iHeart is not a licensed medical care provider, and our specialists do not provide any medical or clinical services. Consultation with iHeart’s specialists is supplemental to any treatment provided by your health care provider and should not replace regular medical visits with your health care provider. The purpose of the Services is only to help users record how they exercise and to track their health, weight and fitness progress. Our Services are solely intended for healthy adults, and please do not use the Services if you are not healthy.
For further information, inquiries or assistance you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.